- A Requirements model (RQM) contains many requirements or sub-requirements.
- A filter has been defined in the Requirements Document View of SAP PowerDesigner client.
- The list of requirements is not filtered in SAP PowerDesigner Web and ignores the setting defined in SAP PowerDesigner Client before check in.
- Open the Requirements document in SAP PowerDesigner Web,
- the list is filtered properly if you are not connected to PD Web while checking in the model,
- the list is not filtered if you are already connected to PD Web when the model is checked in to the repository,
- the list if filtered after you logged out/in from/to PD Web again.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.6
Web, cmr, portal, browser, explorer, diagram, 803499, CR803499, CR#803499 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.