- If you create a service backend PO for more than one SC in SOCO, system will only link one SC to the PO on ECC and on SRM side.
- SCs that are not linked to the PO remains in Status "Item in Transfer Process".
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Switch SRM_702_SERVICE_BUNDLING_PO is not active
EBP, SRM_CONT_IMPR_2, SRM_702_SERVICE_BUNDLING_PO, service bundling, Reqmt No., Requirement Tracking Number, BEDNR, I1111 , KBA , SRM-EBP-SOC , Sourcing , SRM-EBP-POR , Local Purchase Order , SRM-EBP-STA , Status , MM-SRV-ES , Enterprise Services in External Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.