- It is not possible to install the addin, which allows you to import a Word document into a Requirements Model (RQM).
- The installation program has failed to detect Word 2016: the PowerDesigner InstallShield Wizard does not offer the opportunity to select the Word Add-Ins for installation.
- When the installation is completed, there is no file Sybase.PowerDesigner.Word.WordToRqm.vsto in the installation directory \SAP\PowerDesigner 16.
- This issue does not occur when an older release is installed, e.g. Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013.
- Same problem occurs with Microsoft Visio.
- Error message received: "The export to PowerDesigner failed. Please make sure that PowerDesigner is installed correctly "
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Microsoft Office 2016
Microsoft, ms, winword, office, 365, WordToRqm, add-in, plugin, plug-in, create, export, 795338, CR795338, CR#795338, VISIO, , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.