Users report lagging when scrolling within LMS
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
There are many possible reasons that can cause such an issue which this KBA will attempt to address. Such as:
- Monitor resolution and display setting are not configured according to system requirments for SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite.
- Related to the browser where users are loading the page on.
Since the cause can be broad, it will be always a good idea to try some of the following procedures so that you can get help you to narrow the causes and locate main reason:
1. Check that the customer is meeting the system requirments and technical prerequistes for SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite (Example: Recommended Resolution)
2. If the issue is browser related ask user to clear the browser and Flash cache in their system. For clearing Flash cache open Flash Player Control panel. On windows 10, click icon (bottom left) and search for ‘Flash’. Open ‘Flash Player’. Select ‘Delete All’
Tick ‘Delete All Site Data Settings’ and ‘Delete Data’
For clearing browser cache please navigate to Tools > Delete browsing history > checkboxes for Temporary internet/website files plus cookies and website data
Tick these two
Also, it would be a good practice to check the following:
- Is the scrolling issue happening at one page or more pages.
- Is the scrolling happening to other users ( other monitors)
Try to open the same page on different browsers to check/spot any differences
Scrolling issue; scrolling; can not select or click on button of the page; cache and cookies; flash; flash cache; flash player control; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem