- Instead of displaying the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) login page, a reverse proxy returns an error:
- 500 Proxy Error: Error during SSL Handshake with remote server
- You may see the following error in the browser window:
- Your connection is not private
- Attackers might be trying to steal your information from your_tenant.us1.projectorca.cloud (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
- The Apache log files located under <Installation_PATH>/logs/error.log also have the error:
- AH01084: pass request body failed to X.X.X.X:8080 (your_proxy_server)
- AH00898: Error during SSL Handshake with remote server returned by /sap/fpa/ui/tenants/XXX
- AH01097: pass request body failed to X.X.X.X:8080 (your_proxy_server) from IP_From_Client_Computer ()
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Apache as Reverse Proxy
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, Apache, reverse, reverse proxy, SAC , KBA , reverse proxy , boc , apache , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.