- In a Block Planning scenario, orders are unexpectedly rescheduled from fixed blocks in APO when:
- You change the order quantity
- You switch the Source of Supply
- You make an initial transfer from ECC to APO (be it via RIMODINI, RCIFORDT, or activation of integration models)
- You execute reconciliation in the Delta Report (/SAPAPO/CCR) by sending the order to APO
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
/SAPAPO/CIF590, /SAPAPO/CIF 590, /SAPAPO/CIF591, /SAPAPO/CIF 591, firmed blocks, Retain Operation Dates, KEEP_SCHED_DATES, IV_KEEP_SCHED_DATES, unexpected order movements, block planning, date-fixed, date fixed , KBA , SCM-APO-CA-CDP-BLK , Blockplanning , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-PPS-SCF , Scheduling Functions , SCM-APO-INT-CCR , CIF Compare and Refresh , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.