- When a sales order is created in CRM and transfered to ERP, the Billing Date in the transfered sales order in ERP is not calculated based on the Invoicing Dates calendar field in ERP.
- If a similar sales order is created directly in the ERP system, the Billing Date is calculated based on the invoicing dates in ERP fine.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
VBAK-FAKSK, VBKD-PERFK , KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-IF , R/3 Interface for Business Transactions , CRM-BTX , Business Transactions , CRM-BTX-SLO , Sales Transaction , CRM-BTX-BF , Basic Functions for Business Transactions , CRM-BF-DAT , Date Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.