- After configuring the settings of FADV Integration and giving correct permission to the recruiter, "Initiate Background Check" button is still not showing.
- FADV Background packages shows on the Job Requisition and Application but still no "Initiate Background Check" button
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Job Requistion.
- Add FADV Background Packages.
- Once Job Requisition is approved, add candidate and moved to any status where Background check is enabled and permission
- Click on Take Action you'll noticed that the button for "Initiate Background check is missing"
After setting up FADV integration most user forgot to enable "Email Applicant"
Please make sure to enable "Email Applicant".
Here are the steps.
- Go to Admin Center
- Search "First Advantage Background Check Integration Settings"
- Click "Settings"
- Put a check mark on "Email Applicant"
- Click Save.
Sucess Factors, Recruiting, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem