- Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Adaptive Processing Server (APS) is stuck in the 'Starting' state in the CMC (Central Management Console)
- The EIM APS never reaches any further status, just hangs in 'Starting'
- In the EIM APS trace during startup, it is seen that the EIM APS successfully registers with the CMS, and then fails a minute later, this behaviour happens continuosly whilst the EIM APS is hanging in 'Starting' state.
2016 11 15 15:22:47.347|CMS registration succeeded.
2016 11 15 15:22:47.347|Check registration again in 60 seconds.
2016 11 15 15:23:47.348|Failed to use InfoStore service to check for server IOR.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: server session not set yet, maybe the magic server token hasn't be set? mst:
2016 11 15 15:23:47.348|Server registration with CMS may have been lost. Unable to find IOR in CMS repository. Attempt to re-register.
2016 11 15 15:23:47.348|Re-registering with CMS.
2016 11 15 15:23:47.348|CMS registration succeeded.
- Data Services
- Information Platform Services
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.