- Data Services batch job using an ABAP Dataflow or SAP table in a regular dataflow with exection option "generate and execute" selected
- RFC Data Transfer method RFC is selected in SAP Applications Datastore
- Data Services Management Console RFC Server, RFC Program in SM59 and SAP Applications Datastore all share the same program id, "SAPDS" for example
- A connection test in sm59 is successful
- Data Services batch job does not complete successfully however
- Error message in Data Services error log relates to RFC failure, TP registration
- Intermittent job run issues or errors like connection reset by peer occur.
- SAP Data Services 4.1 or 4.2
- SAP ECC and/or BW
SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
BODS, RFCPROGRAMID, shared directory, ftp , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , EIM-IS , Information Steward , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.