- Data Services batch job using an ABAP Dataflow or SAP table in a regular dataflow with exection option "generate and execute" selected
- RFC Data Transfer method RFC is selected in SAP Applications Datastore
- Data Services Management Console RFC Server, RFC Program in SM59 and SAP Applications Datastore all share the same program id, "SAPDS" for example
- A connection test in sm59 is successful
- Data Services batch job does not complete successfully however
- Error message in Data Services error log relates to RFC failure, TP registration
- Intermittent job run issues or errors like connection reset by peer occur.
- SAP Data Services 4.1 or 4.2
- SAP ECC and/or BW
SAP Data Services 4.1 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
BODS, RFCPROGRAMID, shared directory, ftp , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , EIM-IS , Information Steward , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.