- You are using APP 'Manage Stock' to scrap stock or post initial stock entries in your system.
- You have a large enterprise with in excess of one hundred active plants but when you try to select the plants from the drop down list in the APP you cannot see them all.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP NetWeaver - SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP S/4 HANA - On-Premise Edition 1511
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA - S/4HANA 1511
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA - S/4HANA 1610
ECC, S/4 Hana, CL_MMIM_MATERIAL_DATA_DPC_EXT, MANAGE_STOCKS1, lv_top, method GET_ALLOWED_PLANTS, PLANT4USERHELPS_GET_ENTITYSET, limit 100. , KBA , MM-FIO-IM , Fiori UI for Inventory Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.