- You are running SAP applications on the SAP ASE database.
- You have configured and enabled the Data Collection Framework in DBACockpit.
- On a heavily-loaded multi-engine system, ASE errorlog reports timeslice errors referencing module ubo_slotscan_getnext():
timeslice -1002, current process infected at 0x16278d4 (ubo_slotscan_getnext+0x1c4)
- The timeslice errors are accompanied by stack traces that include functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
795533, CR795533, CR#795533, monitoring, monCachedProcedures , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.