- IQ coodinator crash, due to "Fatal error: no free pages available in cache"
- Srvlog message : "...Cache size adjusted to nnnnnK"
- After Coordi-server was brought up, days later IQ server became crash due to "Fatal error: no free pages available in cache".
- It happened when catalog cache size exceeded -ch limit. (Related KBAs are 1884847 & 2010719).
- DBA has increased -cl & -ch values to avoid the problem, but due to continuous DDL creations, catalog database has been increased as well.
- Specific usage that there are lots if DDL ( drop & creation ) daily.
- Due to continuous DDL operations, catalog DB(*.db) file has been growing from 1.7 GB and now more than 4 GB.
- Also -cl & -ch values need to be set to 8GB & 12GB.
- SAP IQ 15.4
- SAP IQ 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.1
SAP IQ 16.0 ; SAP IQ 16.1
"Cache size adjusted" ; "no free pages available in cache" ; MainHeapPages ; CurrentCacheSize ; , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.