- IBM DB2 Version 11 for z/OS uses the ALTER TABLE statement to drop or delete a column from a table.
- Table is dropped then recreated when a column is removed from an existing table.
- SAP PowerDesigner should generate:
ALTER TABLE table-name DROP COLUMN column-name RESTRICT;
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 Version 11 for z/OS
remove, command, 803721, CR803721, CR#803721 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.