- SAP Transportation Management using Automatic Planning (VSR), Transportation Proposal (VRG), Scheduling (VSS) or Carrier Selection (TSPS).
- SAP has asked you to provide a compressed archive containing the input/output of an optimizer run.
- At minimum SAP Support requires that the .IN and .LOG files are present within. If the optimizer produced output, SAP Support also requires the .OUT file.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.0+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709+
VSR, VRG, VSS, TSPS, optimizer, planning, compressed archive, rcc_log, tm, RCCF_LOG, RCC_LOG, scheduling, carrier selection, load optimization, vehicle scheduling and routing, strategic freight management, transportation proposals, scheduler, schedule , KBA , TM-PLN-VSR , Vehicle Scheduling and Routing (VSR) , SCM-TM-PLN-TP , Transportation Proposals , SCM-TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , VSR Optimizer , SCM-TM-SCT-TS-OPT , TSP Selection Optimizer , TM-FRA-RFQ-OPT , Optimizer for Freight Agreement Management , TM-PLN-CS-OPT , Optimizer for Carrier Selection , TM-PLN-LP-OPT , Load Optimization , TM-PLN-SCH-OPT , Optimizer for Scheduling during Manual Planning , TM-PLN-TP-OPT , Optimizer for Transportation Proposal , TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , Optimizer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.