- SAP Transportation Management using Automatic Planning (VSR), Transportation Proposal (VRG), Scheduling (VSS) or Carrier Selection (TSPS).
- SAP has asked you to provide a compressed archive containing the input/output of an optimizer run.
- At minimum SAP Support requires that the .IN and .LOG files are present within. If the optimizer produced output, SAP Support also requires the .OUT file.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.0+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in SAP S/4HANA 1709+
VSR, VRG, VSS, TSPS, optimizer, planning, compressed archive, rcc_log, tm, RCCF_LOG, RCC_LOG, scheduling, carrier selection, load optimization, vehicle scheduling and routing, strategic freight management, transportation proposals, scheduler, schedule , KBA , TM-PLN-VSR , Vehicle Scheduling and Routing (VSR) , SCM-TM-PLN-TP , Transportation Proposals , SCM-TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , VSR Optimizer , SCM-TM-SCT-TS-OPT , TSP Selection Optimizer , TM-FRA-RFQ-OPT , Optimizer for Freight Agreement Management , TM-PLN-CS-OPT , Optimizer for Carrier Selection , TM-PLN-LP-OPT , Load Optimization , TM-PLN-SCH-OPT , Optimizer for Scheduling during Manual Planning , TM-PLN-TP-OPT , Optimizer for Transportation Proposal , TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , Optimizer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.