- How to enable and disable USA Compliance and State Withholding panels and forms?
- Request to disable USA Compliance features
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s)
Enabling United States of America State Withholding Forms can only be done in the back end application which requires paid-service intervention. Please connect with your SAP Account Manager or CSM on the process on enabling USA Compliance and State Withholding Feature.
If you decided to disable the USA Compliance and State Withholding Feature, please consider the impact in your current system. You may contact support to disable the feature.
Contact SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via Support Incident and set a call. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2394831 - Disable USA Compliance and State Withholding Feature
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-FRM
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
Access to enable the feature requires Super Admin access, please follow instruction below on how to enable and disable USA Compliance and State Withholding Features.
- Step 1: Navigate and login to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Super Admin
- Step 2: Find and open target customer account
- Step 3: Click Features in the left pane to see the switches
- Find SWH Feature to activate/disable the USA State Withholding Tax Panels and Forms
- Find I9 Feature to activate/disable the USA I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification Panels and Forms
- Find WTPA to activate/disable the USA NY and CA Wage Theft Protection Act Panels and Forms
Super Admin ; Tax Forms ; State Tax Form ; Federal Tax Form ; USA ; NY ; CA ; State ; Federal ; Government , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , How To