Mapping repeating fields in a PDF Form.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Review the keys you want to map in the PDF form.
Review you have enough space or fields on your PDF to where the data will go to. (e.g. if you want to map UPTO 3 Emergency Contacts, make sure you have 3 blank fields on your PDF form)
Map the PDF Form with the keys but append the numbers _1 or _2 or _3 and so on. (e.g. if your key is EmergencyFirstName then use EmergencyFirstName_1, EmergencyFirstName_2, etc.)
- Once mapped upload it to your Onboarding Instance
- Go to Settings > PDF Forms > "Folder of where the Form is" > "The Form you want to map" > click on the "+" sign
- Click on the fields that you map on the PDF Form and make sure the "Input Value" is the same as the key you mapped on that field. (If you mapped Emergency_Contact_1 on that field, the "Input Value" should be "Emergency_Contact_1)
- If the Input Value is not available, make sure you added the key to Data Dictionary (e.g. EmergencyFirstName_1)
- Click the Update to save the changes you made
on boarding, SF, success factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , How To