- Compare data between BW and BO when querying data with BW relational connection(BW JCO)
- When using BW relation connection, it uses Data Federation service to connection to BW, we can get sql query in Data Federation Administration Tool,
but this SQL script can't be executed in BW. In this KBA, it's introduced that how to get and execute SQL script at BW side when using BW relational connection.
- Then users can compare the result set of query between BW and BI tools.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- SAP BusinessObject Data Federation Administration Tool
Data Store Object, multiprovider, debug report, debugreport, trace, JCO connection, Data Federation Administration, SQL query , KBA , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.