- Import of a transport request (TR) or Transport of Copies (ToC) fails and user corrects the problem in another request, how to mark the request as repaired?
- The initial ToC failed to import using QGM, then the problem is resolved in a subsequent ToC and it is imported, but when trying to release the Transport Request encounter error:
"Cannot release request I<TR ID> due to missing transport of copies <failed ToC ID>".
- /TMWFLOW/TRACK_N table shows TR/ToC import with a status of F (failed) on the managed system
- Declare Error as Repaired
- Trying to use General Tasks > Correct Import (Repair Flag) in QGM task list and it fails saying:
"This backend action can only be triggered from the QGM user interface"
- When attempting to close a ChaRM document of transaction type ZMHF or ZMMJ but if any of the related transport request (TR) is labeled as fail import (F) it causes an issue and it is necessary that ChaRM ignores this TR.
- How to Correct ChaRM import Using Tasklist
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Repair flag, Tasklist, /TMWFLOW/SCMA_SET_REPAIR_FLAG, repaired transport, (R), (F), Correcting transport, Declare Import Error as Repair, Failed transport, How to, char status change, CD movement to production, Quality Gate Management, Change Request Management, Change Control Management, repair transport request, repair TR , KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.