A non-SuccessFactors/private/external SFTP used is failing to receive data or receive files from your integrations with the SAP Integration Center, or an SAP SFTP is used and is currently configured with a restriction IP address list.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Integration Center
You have IP restrictions enabled at your SFTP site or the outbound SFTP communications may be restricted in the SAP Datacenter.
1. Request the SFTP provider to confirm the two SAP Data Center public IP addresses for your system are not on the SFTP server(s): IP Auto Ban List.
2. Request the SFTP Provider that restricts access by IP address to add the two SAP public data center IP addresses on their SFTP server(s): IP Allow List.
|DC||IP to be added into allow list|
|DC2 Preview||18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124|
|DC8 Prod||126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52|
|DC8 Preview||184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11|
|DC8 Salesdemo||18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124|
|DC10 Prod and preview||126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52|
|DC12 Prod and preview||184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124|
|DC17 Prod||126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 (deprecated now DC17 > changed to DC60)|
|DC22||184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 (Complete Range)|
18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 (we need to ask customers to allow both IPs as the system picks both of them randomly!)
126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
Note: Items in BLUE are the latest updated IPs.
Please note that in the Integration Center's handbook section 13.2 (Scenario 2: Cannot Reach Destination Server for REST and SOAP Integrations), you can see in the error logs the IP addresses that is still missing in your allow list in case of failures.
- If issue persists, log a support incident with LOD-SF-INT component.
- Also check our Integration Center's handbook.
- About IP restriction on an SAP SFTP, check: 2658112 - Restrict or allow list IP access to SFTP server to specified IP addresses only
- 2579806 - "Could not connect to SFTP server" Error for Remote File Report Job
- 2658112 - Restrict or allow IP access to SFTP server to specified IP addresses only
IP adding into allow list with Integration Center, custom own sftp, addresses, restrict, successfactors, success factors, internal, external SFTP, Private SFTP , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To