How to massively deactivate mapped Competencies in a Role via Import.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
- Job Profile Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Job Profile Content -> Setup Families and Role -> <!Role!> -> All Competencies are Active.
- Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export -> Export “Role-Mapped Competencies”.
2. Select “Yes” to have the records included to the export.
3. Go to Monitor Job -> Download “RoleEntity-roleCompetencyMappings…” Export File.
4. Open Generate CSV File -> Update the status (roleCompetencyMappings.status) of Role Competency Mapping -> Save CSV File.
5. Go to Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export -> Validate the File.
6. Check Job Status in Monitor Job:
- If the Job Status is "Completed" and all Records Passed in "Job Detail" -> Proceed with Step 7.
- If Job Status is "Failed" or "Completed" with some failed records in "Job Detail" -> Double checked the csv file.
7. Go to Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export -> Import CSV File.
8. Go to Manage Job Profile Content -> Setup Families and Role -> <!Role!> to view the changes.
> Deactivated Competencies will still show in completed Performance Form.
Mass, Deactivation, competencies, import, form, deactivated, role, Manage Job Profile Content Import/Export, , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-JPB , Job Profile Builder , How To