- Contact Person for a Vendor Master Record is not being synchronised during CVI to BP.
- CVI synchronisation for Vendor Contact Person is failing / missing.
- No record in table CVI_VEND_CT_LINK is being created during Vendor Contact Person Synchronisation.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BP, Vendor, Contact Person, CVI, XK01, XK02, MK01, MK02, FK01, FK02, MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT, MDS_PPO2, CVI_VEND_CT_LINK, CVI_VEND_LINK, KVNK, BUT050, LFA1, VMD_EI_API, VENDOR_SFWS_SC2, VENDOR_SFWS_SC1, SFW1, SFW5, LOG_ESOA_OPS_2 , KBA , AP-MD-BP-SYN , Business Partner Synchronization , AP-MD-BF-SYN , Master Data Synchronization , LO-MD-BP-SYN , Synchronization Business Partner with Customer/Vendor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.