- It is not possible to open sub folders and see objects in BW Modelling tools perspective:
- If you check the system log in SM21 transaction on the BW application server at this time you see the error message:
invalid datatype: LOB type in distinct select clause:...
- In the HANA Trace files you see an error message like the following:
L_SQL_MSG invalid datatype: LOB type in distinct select clause: line 1 col 53 (at pos 52)
- Error: Unable to deploy view (TLOGO: DMOD, view name: PRIMARY)
- "Either field TLOGO or TECHNAME is missing in result table"
SYMPTOM 3 (only in BW/4HANA 2.00)
- SM21 shows the following error at the time of the access:
> invalid column name: OBJNM: line 1 col 254 (at pos 253)
- SAP HANA Database
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP BW/4HANA
STRING; calculated column; transaction RSOSM; bwsearch, modelling tool, hana studio, sap, bw, netweaver, infoarea, hmod , KBA , rsos_search106 , rsos_search e 097 unable to deploy view , 97 , HAN-DB-ENG-BW , SAP HANA BW Engine , BW-MT , Modeling Tools (Eclipse) , BW4-ME-SRCH , BW Search , BW-WHM-MTD-HMOD , HANA Model Generation in BW , BW-WHM-MTD-SRCH , BI Search , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.