The Competency Connector throws one of the following exception errors:
- 1102 (Entity does not exist.Competency ID: xxx)
- 1103 (Cannot specify a NULL Key value for reference entity TEASER_NAME)
- 3354 (Performance Rating levels were not provided)
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to LMS > System Admin > Connectors> Competency Connector > Click View Results button > Click the View Details icon
- Note error code mentioned above
- Exception 1102 :Entity does not exist. Competency ID: xxx
Check if the Entity type is Locale. If yes, you need to map the Competency Locale with LMS language locale by adding the below property to LMS > System Admin > Configurations > System Configuration > Connector
- Exception 1103：Cannot specify a NULL Key value for reference entity TEASER_NAME
This error is thrown because you there is no value of the field TEASER_NAME. Make sure you enter some value in this field.
- Exception: 3354 Performance Rating levels were not provided.
When the Competency is not imported due to other errors, system may throw this error as it doesn’t find the corresponding Performance Rating. Solving other errors first and this error will disappear as well.
Competency Connector, Exception, error, 1102, Entity does not exist, 1103, TEASER_NAME, 3354, Performance Rating levels, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions