- Getting application error on making correction to event reason.
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center --> Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures
- Select any of the Event Reasons and click on Make Correction
- Do the changes and dave it. You will receive an Application Error
- Refresh the page, the system has saved the changes.
The user does not have permission for the FOTranslation object.
- You need to enable the FOtranslation Object in Miscellaneous Permissions
- Go to Admin Center --> Set User Permissions -->Manage Permission Roles --> Select the Role
- Then go to Permissions and select the option "Miscellaneous Permissions, check if the FOTranslation object is check to edit.
- Jira ECT-62426
Event Reason, Employee Central, Application Error, Make Correction , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , DO NOT USE - Business Rules & Event Derivation , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1608 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1611