- How to set up RCM2KMS Lookup Mapping for SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 .
- When using a standard panel, Home Address State, Home Address Country, and Gender fields are not mapping between Onboarding 1.0 and Employee Central.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
When using a picklist in Recruting Management (RCM) or Employee Central (EC), and using Lookup Mapping in Onboarding 1.0 (ONB), RCM2KMSLookupmapping will apply.
Procedures to update RCM2KMSLookup Mapping file:
- Go to the Admin Center > Import and Export Data > Select action to perform: Export data.
- Choose generic object: RCM2kmslookup mapping
- Click Export
- Go to Admin Center > Monitor Job > and download the rcm2kmslookup mapping file.
- The file is comprised of the following 4 fields:
- external code - It will be empty. When uploading a file, BizX will automatically calculate the value for this field.
- option id - It will fetch from option id of picklist file for the particular field (Admin Center > Picklist Mangement > Download Picklist File)
- lookup name - It will fetch the Lookupname from the data dictionary.
- lookup code - It will fetch from reference files > data lists.
- Go to the Admin Center > Import and Export Data > Select action to perform: Import Data.
- Choose generic object: RCM2kmslookup mapping and import the file into the system.
Example: Most frequent issues on Gender field and state field. Lookup name can be find from data dictionary fields import.
- For state field:Lookupname is StateCountry
- For gender field:Lookupname is Gender.
- For Country field:Lookupname is RefCountry
- Under Admin Tools > Setup Onboarding Integration > perform mapping between RCM and ONB
Example: Gender in Onboarding 1.0 is mapped to Gender in RCM
- For the Onboarding 1.0 field, BizX gets the corresponding RCM field. For the RCM field, picklist id is retrieved from Job Requisition, Job Application and Job offer templates. For RCM field “Gender”, it finds the picklist id in job req template.
- RCM fetches the option id from picklists for picklistId “Gender”.
- ONB gets the LookupName Onboarding 1.0 associated with Data Dictionary fields.
- With the optionid and lookupname (step 3 ,4) Onboarding 1.0 searches for lookupcode.
- For the corresponding LookupCode, Onboarding 1.0 finds the lookupName and saves the value in the data dictionary field, which will be prepopulated in the panel.
SF success factors ONB OBD on boarding EC RCM biz x PLT platform map pick list , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions