- When user import the goal with goal import with the certain template, the Parsing Validations error will occur and notify the user via email.
- Here is the prompt user might find in the email:
Field Name: bizx-pos Invalid Enum:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center - Search Box - Beta Goal Import
- Download the Target the Goal Template
- Reimport the Template which is filled with goal data.
- Then user shall receive an email notification as follow:
- Based on the prompt the issue is related to the BizX-pos field which is a field belonging to Goal Execution (GE).
- Since the Goal Execution is involved, the first thing is to ensure the customer is using GE in Provisioning.
- GE may not be enabled in provisioning and may be the root cause.
- It is necessary to remove the configuration from the goal template and reimport it back into Provisioning.
- Note: Removing just the columns in the import template will not resovle the issue as the Goal Template still contains the BizX-pos field.
<field-definition id="bizx-pos" type="enum" required="false" detail="false" viewdefault="on" showlabel="false" field-show-coaching-advisor="false" cascade-update="rollup" show-allow-rollup-override="false" rollup-calc-type="avg">
<field-label>Probability of Success</field-label>
<field-description>Probability of Success</field-description>
<enum-value value="1" style="background:red;color:black;">
<enum-value value="2" style="background:yellow;color:black;">
<enum-value value="3" style="background:green;color:white;">
- Download the updated Goal Template Header and re-import the failed record.
Goal Import, SF, Success Factors, GM, PMGM , KBA , LOD-SF-GM , Goal Management , Problem