- jConnect is able to get normal SSL connection but FIPS support is not present.
- When setting connection properties "ENABLE_SSL" & "ENABLE_FIPS" to "TRUE", jConnect does not always get a SSL FIPS connection.
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7
- SAP Software Developers Kit (SDK) for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- JDBC 5.5
- JDBC 6.0
- JDBC 7.0
- JDBC 7.07
- JDBC 16 ( is version JDBC 7.07 )
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; Sybase SDK 15.7 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
RSA provider, jdk, java, OCS, "SAP ASE", Developer's, CR#800511, CR800511, 800511 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.