Using a default password for Users being created in LMS.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Admins can set the default password for the user in the user password section, that password will be used for the first time any new User logs into the system. The password only impacts nativelogin and do not impact Users acessing the system through BizX.
Setting the Default Password:
- Go to Learning Administration -> System Administration -> Security -> User Password Settings
- Set a default password in the User Password textbox
- Cllick Apply Changes
Setting the Configuration to use the Default Password:
- Go to Learning Administration -> System Administration -> Configuration -> System Configuration
- Click the edit icon for LMS_ADMIN
- Find the property enableRandomPasswordGenerationForNewUsers and set it to false (it will look similar to enableRandomPasswordGenerationForNewUsers=false)
- Click Apply Changes
Default, User Password, Native Login, natively, enableRandomPasswordGenerationForNewUsers , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To