- Promotion job has started successfully - but appears to be hanging with no sign of progress
- ................... is seen indefinitely in the command line window (CMD)
- java_PID<PID>.hprof file generated in <BOBJINSTALLDIR>/SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\logging directory of the LCM CMS machine specified in the .properties file
- Checking the LCM_CLI logs (2225959 - How to enable tracing of the LCM command line utility (LCMCLI)) reveals that the following query is being run repeatedly - and nothing else:
SELECT static, relationships, SI_PARENT_FOLDER_CUID, SI_OWNER, SI_PATH from CI_APPOBJECTS, CI_InfoObjectS, CI_SYSTEMOBJECTS where SI_CUID='<CUID>' and SI_HIDDEN_OBJECT IN (0,1)
- Running the above query in AdminTools reveals the job is still in 'Running' state
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
promotion management, LCMBIAR , KBA , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.