Candidate that is tagged as rejected in a requisition, reapplies on the same requisition and is tagged as a new candidate.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate applies to a specific requisition
- Recruiting user rejects the candidate
- Candidate withdraws from the job requisition and then re-applies
- Candidate will return to the same job requisition and will be considered ar tagged as New Candidate.
- This is an expected behavior.
- Excerpt from the handbook: Applicants can withdraw at any point and this functionality cannot be disabled. The applicant can re-submit their application as long as the job is still posted to the appropriate portal to allow the candidate to see the posting. This cannot be disabled.
Candidate, Withdraw, Rejected, Re-apply , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions