- The Work status is not correct for the parent node even though the "Include All Descendants" is checked.
- This occurs in both BPC Web Client and the EPM add-in.
- For example from the BPC Web Client side, when you lock the entity "ENTOTAL" and its descedants only the work status of the descendants is changed into "locked", the work status of the parent node remains unchanged.
- According to the KBA 1776489 it is possible to change the work status of the parent node level by checking "Include All Descendants" through EPM->Save Data->Change Work Status. However, the status changes only for the children/descendants, not for the parent node.
- If you change the work status of the parent node without checking "Include All Descendants", then you will find that the work status is not updated.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver 10.1, SP 03
incorrect, locked, unlocked, default work state, base level , KBA , features and functionality , defect , EPM-BPC-NW-WS-ADM , Work Status Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.