- System number mismatch error
- Cannot renew maintenance certificate
- Issues installing license keys after migration
- How to change the system number to match SLICENSE
- Why is Launchpad displaying the wrong system number?
- Cannot install license keys since system number is different
- Why doesn't system number in SLICENSE match the system number in portal
- This system's system number is "000000000333333333", but there is a license key for system number "0000000003222222222" in the license key file.
- SAP for Me > Services & Support > License Key application
- SAP for Me > Systems & Provisioning > Systems > On Premise Systems (card)
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad > System Data application
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad > License Key application
error: the systems system number is..., Systemnummern unterschiedlich, das System mit der Systemnummer... , KBA , BC-CST-SL , SAP License , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , BC-SEC-LIK , Licence Key Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , System Data , XX-SER-FORME , SAP for Me , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.