- The SAP ASE errorlog showed Developer Edition was being used though the installed product was SAP ASE for Business Suite.
[SAP ASE log]
SySAM: Checked out license for 1 ASE_CORE (2018.1231/permanent/0534 6FD0 8CE5 427C).
This product is licensed to: ASE Developer Edition - For Development and Test use only
- The same problem still happened after removing a <SID>.properties file and restarting ASE.
- sp_lmconfig result showed that PE = DE and LT=DT.
Property Name Property Value
- The sysam.properties.template file is empty.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
Error: 1601, ASE Developer Edition , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.