- When running a report created using Online Report Desginer (ORD) or Advance Reporting, the query/report did not render on the User Interface after a number of minutes.
- After quite sometime, the User Inerface shows Page Cannot Be Displayed.
Reproducing the Issue
Run the report by seleting the name of the report.
There are too many calculations on the query and/or the number of data is too large to.
- Simplify or lessen the calculations on the report query.
- Use filters to lessen the number of data output.
- If the query is ran using the User Interface and it is more than 10 minutes, it most likey to fail or will not be rendered.
- If the expected data output is large, use other options like using the Report Distributor to "Run Offline" or send it to "SFTP".
KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem