- When attempting to connect to data source in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, receieve the error:
There was a problem accessing the Relational Connection on SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform. Please check with your System Administrator that the connection is correctly configured.Unable to retrieve the datasource configuration : java.lang.NullPointerException
- Issue does not occur when user is part of Administrators group
- Issue does not resolve if full rights are assigned to User outside of Administrator group
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.X
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.X
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CR4E, Crystal Reports 4 Enterprise, Relational Connection, Permissions, security, rights, admin, non-admin, non-administrator, access levels, full right, full rights, all access, restricted, ConnectionServer, Connection Servers, Usergroups, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.