This KBA documents the expected data results in the LMS Standard Report 'Item Compliance Summary (CSV)'
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- The description in the LMS UI of the Item Compliance Report:
- "The Item Compliance Summary report provides an overview of each Item's completion data for required learning within the data range selected. This data includes counts of learning events recorded, number of Users who completed the Item, the related Curricula, and average days remaining."
- But what exactly does that include?
The Item Compliance Summary (CSV) report returns information on completed, required Items
- For an Item to appear in the report is must be:
- Assigned to a User as Required
- Assigned with a Required Date
- These columns are Learning Events, Completions, Users and Average Days Remaining
In order for completions to be copied to the Compliance Data table (PA_CPNT_COMPLIANCE_DATA) that is queried for this report, these 7 rules must be followed.
In other words, these things MUST be in place prior to the Completion being recorded in order for it to be included in the Compliance Reports:
- Required Date and Assignment type exists
- Assignment type is required
- Assign date is before or same day of the required date
- Completion date is not null
- Completion status id is not null
- Student id is not null
- Component PK is not null*/
This means that any changes made to meet these rules AFTER the completion is recorded, the completions will still not appear in the report
- They must be met PRIOR to the completion being recorded
- If changes need to be made, the completion must be removed, the adjustments made, then the completion re-recorded
- In reference to Required Date and Required Type:
- Once the Item has been marked as completed for a user, changes made to the Item will not change what's reported:
- For example, if the Item was assigned without a Required Date and the User completed the Item (or was otherwise marked as completed), it will not update the total columns in the report
- Adding in the Required Date after the fact will also not change the totals
- The Item must be assigned as Required and with a Required Date prior to being marked as completed
- Adding an Item to a Curriculum after it is marked as completed, etc will not add that Curricula to the report
- In reference to Assignment Date and Required Date:
- If the Assigned Date is AFTER the Required Date when the Completion is recorded, it will not appear in the report
- After the completion is recorded, modifying the assignment date does not correct this, the completion must be removed, assignment or required date adjusted and completion re-recorded
SF; SuccessFactors; Success Factors LMS; Learning Management System; Item; Compliance Summary; Report; User; required total column; increment update; Completion Average; Days Remaining; Learning Events; Curriculum; how to data incorrect wrong not expected; LRN-8648; LRN-2678; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To