If a Class is assigned by an admin and/or has passed the registration cutoff date, the user cannot initiate a withdrawal from the scheduled offering.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Class and assign a registration cutoff date.
- As an admin, enroll a user to the Class.
- User self-register into Class and wait till the Registration cutoff date has passed.
Expected system design behavior.
Rules to consider when a user withdraws from a Class:
- Users cannot withdraw if the Class was assigned by an admin. They can only withdraw if the Class was self-assigned.
- Users will not be able to withdraw from registrations that have passed the cutoff date. Once the registration date has passed, it freezes any action from the user and only the LMS Admin can make any changes to enrollment past the the registration cutoff date.
sap, success, factors, successfactors, sf, lms, learning, Remove, Withdraw, Scheduled Offering, schedule, Self-Withdraw, Self-Remove, cannot, unable, can't, Past, class, Admin, assigned , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions