The company logo is missing in Onboarding 1.0 notifications notification body.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Success Factors Onboarding Module 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Check the received notification received - Can be notification for Corporate Representative or Candidate
- Try to resend the notification using a test candidate - Company logo is still missing.
Image associated with the notification is invalid or the link has been changed.
- Go to the Notification where the logo is missing (see sample screenshot)
- Once the Notification is open, click source and check the link of the logo
- Try to check if that link is a still working
- If it's not, go to Settings > Logo Settings
- If there is no Logo, upload one
- If there is one >right click it and select "Copy Image address" for Chrome or "Save Link As" for IE (below screenshot)
- Go back to the notification and replace that link on the Notification that has a missing logo.
Company, logo, Notification, onboarding, 1.0, email, message , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem