- Cannot edit my own authorization
- How to change my authorizations
- Administrator cannot modify their own authorizations
- Error: Only a super administrator can modify your authorizations; find your super administrators under your user profile.
- Error: User does not have the sufficient authorization. You do not have sufficient authorizations ("Edit Authorization" and "Edit User Data"), so you are not able to use this application. Please contact your user administrators found in "My Important Contacts"
- User Management application
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
super user, authorizations, support portal, SMP, change, modify, user profile , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.