- Value Help with table mxi_AttrValueHelp is defined for an attribute.
- After modifying this attribute value from Identity Management User Interface(IDM web UI), the value in ValText of table mxi_AttrValueHelp is stored as attribute value in DB. While it should be ValKey to be stored. This can be verified by checking DB view idmv_value_basic_all or idmv_vallink_ext for the user entry.
- When provisioning such user to target system, the above attribute value may cause errors. For example, the target system is AS ABAP.
- SAP Netweaver Identity Management 7.2
- SAP Identity Management 8.0
SAP Identity Management 8.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
value key, value help table, user type is unknown, output device does not exist. , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.