- Does the Onboarding application support restoring deleted activities?
- The Onboarding activity was deleted accidentally and we would like to restore the activity?
- Onboarding/Offboarding Activity was accidentally deleted from the system and needs to be restored
- Activity is missing in Onboarding. How to restore it?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
For Live Customer(s)
Kindly follow below template when creating an incident and provide the required information:
- Subject: KBA 2400141 - Restoring Deleted Activities
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-SCR
- Problem Description: [Insert Company ID, Support Access, and affected candidate alongwith the approval for restoring deleted activity for the candidate]
After a successful restore, System Administrator should manually create OnboardingCandidateInfo object for the newly restored candidate. See KBA 2419074
If OnboardingCandidateInfo is still present in Manage Data > OnboardingCandidateInfo for the affected candidate, no further action is needed for the System Administrator.
For SuccessFactors Onboarding Support, Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
Please follow the steps in KBA 2990150 - How to restore deleted candidate/activities - Onboarding 1.0
Deleted, activity, Restore, Onboarding, ONB-23026, Deleted, Activity, Offboarding, Super, Admin, OffboardingUserInfo, OnboardingCandidateInfo, Object, 241907, Missing , KBA , restore , activities , #sfobdfunctionalitygap , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To