- Does the Onboarding application support restoring deleted activities?
- The Onboarding activity was deleted accidentally and we would like to restore the activity?
- Onboarding/Offboarding Activity was accidentally deleted from the system and needs to be restored
- Activity is missing in Onboarding. How to restore it?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
For Live Customer(s)
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident to request restoration.
Kindly follow below template when creating an incident and provide the required information:
- Subject: KBA 2400141 - Restoring Deleted Activities
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-SCR
- Problem Description: [Insert Company ID, Support Access, and affected candidate alongwith the approval for restoring deleted activity for the candidate]
After a successful restore, System Administrator should manually create OnboardingCandidateInfo object for the newly restored candidate. See KBA 2419074
If OnboardingCandidateInfo is still present in Manage Data > OnboardingCandidateInfo for the affected candidate, no further action is needed for the System Administrator.
For SuccessFactors Onboarding Support, Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
Please follow the steps in KBA 2990150 - How to restore deleted candidate/activities - Onboarding 1.0
Deleted, activity, Restore, Onboarding, ONB-23026, Deleted, Activity, Offboarding, Super, Admin, OffboardingUserInfo, OnboardingCandidateInfo, Object, 241907, Missing , KBA , restore , activities , #sfobdfunctionalitygap , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To