- When an Ariba supplier rejects a purchase order, the purchase order status is updated with "Rejected".
- In ECC, the rejected line items are deleted but no change output is automatically generated, and the purchase order remains in "Rejected" status on Ariba.
- You expect that when manually deleting all line items in ECC, a change output is automatically sent to Ariba, and the purchase order is updated with "Canceled" status in Ariba.
- Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite all versions ; SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, order confimation, close, OrderConfirmationRequest, OrderRequest, output , KBA , BNS-ARI-SE-ERP , Ariba Integration Add-On for ERP , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.