Report ARBERP_CLEANUP_DB_TABLES shows there are no records to be deleted:
- No Purchase Order records to be deleted.
- No Inbound Delivery records to be deleted.
- No Incoming Invoice records to be deleted.
- No Payment Proposals to be deleted.
- No Payment Remittances to be deleted.
- No Goods Receipts to be deleted.
- No Service Entry Sheets to be deleted.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite all versions ; SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
archive, purchase order, inbound delivery, incoming invoice, payment proposal, payment remittance, goods receipt, service entry sheet, po, ses, Clean up, Serialization, Ariba Network Integration , KBA , BNS-ARI-SE , Suite Enablement for Ariba , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.