- Exams created with unlimited attempts are getting locked before users complete it.
- Learning Management System
- Even though the exam was created with unlimited attempts, there is also a maximum time set for the exam.
- The configuration in the Item Level says "Leave the duration blank for an untimed exam. A timed exam prevents users from resuming an exam.". So, if the user closes the Exam screen before finishing it, exam will get locked.
- In this case, system is working as expected. You may submit an Enhancement Request in the SuccessFactors community, in case you want to change the system behavior.
- To raised an Enhancement, please follow this KBA.
Exam, unlimited, locked, unlimited exam locked, timed exam , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions