Supplier invoice XYZ (XYZ referes to the supplier invoice ID) is not displayed in the monitoring invoices report.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing Work Center.
- Go to the Reports View.
- Search for Monitoring Invoices report.
- Search for the Supplier Invoice XYZ (XYZ referes to the supplier invoice ID) under Invoice ID option in Edit Selection tab.
- No records found.
Monitoring invoices report is meant to display the data at item level. However the supplier invoice XYZ (XYZ referes to the supplier invoice ID) does not have any line items & hence no data displayed in the report.
If you want to view the report in Monitoring Invoices for Supplier Invoice with no items, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to the Business Analytics Work Center.
- Go to the Data Sources View.
- Search for data source - Supplier Invoice Header Data. (SRMIV_B01)
- Select New & Joined Data Source.
- Name the Joined Data Source.
- Join Type is Inner Join.
- Select Add Data Source and add Supplier Invoice Header Data (01) with Characteristic Supplier Invoice ID (INVOICE_ID).
- Select Add Data Source and add Supplier Invoice Item Details with Characteristic Invoice ID.
- Select Save and Close.
Supplier invoice not displayed, monitoring invoices, supplier invoice report , KBA , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , Product Enhancement