- Parameter options grayed out.
- Unable to select any Parameter Options in a Command.
- In a Command Table in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, when creating, or updating a parameter, some of the options are grayed out.
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
greyed, custom, sql, CRE, CR4Ent, CR4E, object, command, multiple, values, multivalues, discrete, range, prompt, filter, optional, gray, grey, disabled, not available, not selectable, cannot select, hidden , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.