- Page truncated.
- Page orientation is incorrect.
- Page displays in portrait despite set to landscape
- Page Orientation not retained for report migrated from Crystal Reports to Crystal Reports for Enterprise.
- Note: Images and data in this SAP Knowledge Base Article is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, CR, paper size, paper orientation, page size, migrated, page orientation, page orientation not retained , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.