- created a lookup table with 6 or more inputs and outputs. However, when try to access the lookup table, we get below error message.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP Successfactors Compensation
Reproducing the Issue
- create a lookup table with more than 5 inputs and outputs.
- Login to instance->admin center->hover over compensation tab->select action for all plans
- All plans->look up table
- Click on lookup table created with more than 5 inputs and outputs, we get error message as shown above in symptoms section.
- There is a limitation on how many input and output fields the look up table can support. 5 is the max SuccessFactors support as per design.
- If they go more than 5 it is the issue. SuccessFactors never supported more than 5 output fields.
- Revisit the lookup table and make sure that input and output do not exceed more than 5.
Note to Support Engineer:
Check internal note to fetch related Engineering Jira.
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem