How do you change the "Approval Reason (optional)" and "Denial Reason (optional)" labels in the user side?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in as a supervisor >
2. Click the link "You have pending approval requests" >
3. Select "Approve" or "Deny" > Next >
4. Label for Approval Reason (optional) and Denial Reason (optional) will show up.
To maintain the label, please change values for label IDs as mentioned below:
1. References > Manage Labels > Labels >
2. Search each of the label IDs below and click the edit icon >
3. Under the "Locales" tab > Change the label value in your respective active locale and click "Apply Changes".
approval, reason, optional, denial, reason, label, box, text, description , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TAP , Approvals , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To